Wednesday 1 January 2014

New beginnings - again!

Here we are again - another New Year - 2014!I have scrapped all previous blog attempts to have a fresh start. Clearing out has been a bit of a theme for today as I have been clearing out old paper records from my working days. Turned out to be more than a simple paper clear out as I saw names, remembered stories and lives from the past. It turned out to be a strange opportunity to remember and celebrate lives at one time caught up in mine. It was happy/sad. Some people are still around and, in a different way, still in my life. Others are long gone. 

I love the idea of a new page and a new book - hence the old blog scrapping. I love the idea of a fresh start.

So, here goes. Let's see what happens.
I look forward to writing and picturing - writing my story - or better, God's story - 'all things new'

Tomorrow is today all of a sudden. How time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment